Like us, our pets age and with that they start to change and to develop a little ache here and there. But we are here to help your pet and you.
When is my dog considered a senior?
- Small Breeds – over 8 years
- Medium Breeds – over 7 years
- Large Breeds – over 7 years
- Giant Breeds – over 5 years
- Cats – from 11 years
What are the signs of getting older?
- Slowing down
- Hearing problems and not responding to you as before
- Sleeping more
- Gaining weight
- Cloudy eyes
- Age related diseases such as stiffness, dementia, growths, dental disease, etc.
What can I do?
Please make an appointment. Your pet has been a constant companion for the first part of their life, and we want to help you ensure that the next part is as enjoyable as the first one – or even better.
We will listen to your concerns. After an examination of your pet, we will discuss options to address any health issues that may show up. Getting old does not mean that you or your pet has to put up with any problems – let us help!